Therapy for Millennials provides you with a safe, informed space to address the unique concerns that impact your mental health. The challenges that millennials have navigated during their lifetime (multiple financial crises, political and environmental instability, the rise of social media… just to name a few!) can leave you feeling frustrated, overwhelmed, and unsure of yourself.
I’m here to help you navigate all of the tricky, overwhelming topics that are unique to millennial women today. As we work together in therapy we will navigate questions from “who am I and what am I doing with my life?” to “am I ready to commit to this person or start a family?”. We’ll talk about what it looks like to find hope in the midst of (multiple) challenging times and the role social media has played in how you view yourself. It’s my hope that you leave my office feeling more confident in who you are and the vision you have for your future. Let’s talk about about what this looks like for you!
Therapy for millennials can help you explore the issues that are intertwined with your identity, beliefs, and worldview. As you build an understanding of how your experiences have shaped who you are, you can develop the confidence you need to move forward.
Why do Millennials Seek Therapy?
As a millenial woman you’re navigating never ending decisions about your future in a world that is constantly changing all while trying to find a way to maintain some kind of balance that allows you to function on a daily basis (whew, even just typing that sentence was exhausting!). No wonder you’re burned out, overwhelmed, and second-guessing every choice you make. It’s easy to get stuck in cycles of self-doubt, comparisons, and seeking validation from others that leave you feeling unfufilled. Therapy for millennials can help you shift out of perspectives that have kept you stuck so that you can restore balance to your life.
Therapy for Millennials Might Be For You If You Notice The Following:
- You have a hard time relaxing, making decisions, or letting go of unrealistic expectations
- You feel like you’re doing everything right only to stay stuck in the same place
- Your relationships, sexuality, or self-confidence are impacted by the way you feel about your body
- Your sexual experiences have been impacted by anxiety, shame, or decreased desire
- You find yourself considering decisions about if, how, or when you want to become a parent
- You’re finding it difficult to create connections and relationships that are fulfilling
- You notice past traumas and fears that are getting in the way of growth
- You feel overwhelmed by recent social, political, and environmental stressors
- You notice that early family dynamics are impacting the relationships you have in the present
I work well with clients who want to prioritize their own growth and are motivated to create authentic change in their lives. I do my best to provide a collaborative, comfortable space where you can address the concerns impacting your emotional and physical wellbeing. I would love to talk with you more about how I can support you, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions!