Anxiety can be described as persistent fear or worry that doesn’t go away and often gets worse over time. It often shows up as a sense of dread, negative thoughts, unrealistic expectations, feelings of restlessness, inability to relax, indecisiveness, irritability, and difficulty concentrating. Persistent anxiety can impact your relationships, body image, work performance, and self-confidence. Over time you may notice that your anxiety is leading to isolation, disrupted sleep, repetitive behaviors, avoidance, or physical health concerns.
Anxiety often makes it difficult to enjoy the present moment and leads to exhaustion that limits your ability to engage in your day to day life.
How Anxiety Therapy Can Help You!
Anxiety therapy can help you develop new insights and tools that allow you to begin managing your anxiety. By holding space for you to process through your own experiences, we will begin to unlock and release some of the patterns, beliefs, and experiences that have kept you from living to your fullest potential. A therapist experienced in providing anxiety therapy can help you stop living in fear and move forward with confidence!
Anxiety Therapy May Help if You Notice Any of the Following:
- You have a hard time relaxing, making decisions, or letting go of unrealistic expectations
- You feel like you’re doing everything right only to stay stuck in the same place
- Excessive worry or fear has been getting in the way of achieving your goals
- Your sleep, eating, or exercise patterns have been disrupted by worry or panic
- You have a hard time setting realistic expectations of yourself or others
- You are noticing physical symptoms, like muscle tension or indigestion, due to worry
- Anxiety and stress over your work/school performance is leading to overwhelm and burnout
- Worries about political, environmental, or social stressors are impacting your quality of life
- You are avoiding social situations or relationships due to worry and fear
You don't have to do this alone. Therapy can help you build tools to move forward.
You don't have to do this alone. Therapy can help you move forward.
I provide anxiety therapy for women in Arizona who are ready to take control over anxiety symptoms that are impacting their lives. You deserve to stop living in fear. Let’s work together to make things feel more manageable so that you can get back to focusing on what matters most to you!